At NAStar Inc., we strive to create products that are on the cutting edge of innovation and performance for the roll label market.
- NAStar Inc. Deemed an Essential Business and Remains OpenNAStar Inc. Deemed an Essential Business and Remains Open NAStar Inc. Deemed an Essential Business and Remains Open COVID-19 continues to impact our daily lives and businesses. Many local, state, and country governments are issuing “Shelter in Place” or “Safer at Home” orders for all non-essential businesses, including Wisconsin. Per Section 13r & 13v (referenced […]
- TwoFer® Charity Label Press ReleaseTwoFer® Charity Label Press Release NAStar Inc. Introduces TwoFer® Charity Labels, a Novel Approach to the Market Middleton, WI – January 7, 2019 – NAStar Inc. introduced at Labelexpo a double sided TwoFer® Charity Label direct mail concept with back to back face sheets and no liner. Eliminating the liner allows high impact graphics to be […]
- TwoFer® Ship/Return Labels Press ReleaseTwoFer® Ship/Return Labels Press Release NAStar Inc. Introduces TwoFer® Ship/Return Labels to the Home Package Delivery Market Middleton, WI – November 2, 2018 – NAStar Inc. introduced at Labelexpo their TwoFer® Ship/Return labels, which have labels on both sides of one sheet. This innovative product for the Home Package Delivery and E-Commerce markets allow for the […]
- HotSafe DT Press ReleaseHotSafe DT Press Release NAStar’s HotSafe Direct Thermal Film Heats up the Thermal Market 12.9.16 Middleton, WI – HotSafe Direct Thermal Film, a heat, chemical, and UV resistant ribbonless film has been introduced by NAStar Inc. With T1055 adhesive, HotSafe Direct Thermal Film securely sticks to virtually all surfaces, withstands even the most extreme environments, and […]
- SynEster PET Synthetic Paper Press ReleaseSynEster PET Synthetic Paper Press Release NAStar Inc. Introduces SynEster Gloss White PET Synthetic Paper 6.24.16 Middleton, WI –SynEster White Synthetic Paper, an eco-friendly, cost-effective alternative to traditional Polyester film possesses heat-resistance, dimensional stability, and strength most similar to polyester, has been introduced by NAStar Inc. Stocked with T1055+ Temporary Adhesive, it is positioned as […]