At NAStar Inc., we strive to create products that are on the cutting edge of innovation and performance for the roll label market.
NAStar Promotes Deb Carpenter to VP-Internal Operations
Middleton, Wisconsin – March 27, 2023 – NAStar Inc. is pleased to announce the promotion of Deb Carpenter to the newly created position of Vice President – Internal Operations. Deb started her career at NAStar almost 25 years ago in customer service and has progressively advanced through Customer Support management responsibilities, raw material procurement, and works closely with Manufacturing and Sales departments. Deb plays a key role in all order processing through the coating, slitting, and shipping functions.
Deb has been our customers’ advocate supporting their best interests through all departments informally, this promotion places her in charge of the customer experience at NAStar,” advised Gary Weiner, President. NAStar Inc. is a manufacturer of self-adhesive print media for label conversion and thermal activated sticky receipt paper.
John Short Named Vice President at NAStar
Middleton, Wisconsin – March 27, 2023 – NAStar Inc. is pleased to announce the promotion of John Short to Vice President in the company. A graduate of the University of Wisconsin, John began his career with NAStar in field sales and evolved into marketing management. John was instrumental to bringing NAStar’s NewsNotes® high impact newspaper notes business to market and advanced to head up marketing and sales. John is also one of the inventors on NAStar’s multiple patents for Twofer® Shelf Tags, Twofer® Labels, and Twofer® Signage. He has worked with manufacturing for new product development.
“John brings his enthusiastic energy to our customers and our organization. His experience in utilizing company resources to provide customer solutions, along with his 20 years of experience dealing with the marketplace the NAStar way, has made John the excellent selection for this position.” advised Gary Weiner, President. NAStar Inc. is a manufacturer of self-adhesive print media for label conversion and thermal activated sticky receipt paper.
- NAStar Inc. Deemed an Essential Business and Remains OpenNAStar Inc. Deemed an Essential Business and Remains Open NAStar Inc. Deemed an Essential Business and Remains Open COVID-19 continues to impact our daily lives and businesses. Many local, state, and country governments are issuing “Shelter in Place” or “Safer at Home” orders for all non-essential businesses, including Wisconsin. Per Section 13r & 13v (referenced […]
- TwoFer® Charity Label Press ReleaseTwoFer® Charity Label Press Release NAStar Inc. Introduces TwoFer® Charity Labels, a Novel Approach to the Market Middleton, WI – January 7, 2019 – NAStar Inc. introduced at Labelexpo a double sided TwoFer® Charity Label direct mail concept with back to back face sheets and no liner. Eliminating the liner allows high impact graphics to be […]
- TwoFer® Ship/Return Labels Press ReleaseTwoFer® Ship/Return Labels Press Release NAStar Inc. Introduces TwoFer® Ship/Return Labels to the Home Package Delivery Market Middleton, WI – November 2, 2018 – NAStar Inc. introduced at Labelexpo their TwoFer® Ship/Return labels, which have labels on both sides of one sheet. This innovative product for the Home Package Delivery and E-Commerce markets allow for the […]
- HotSafe DT Press ReleaseHotSafe DT Press Release NAStar’s HotSafe Direct Thermal Film Heats up the Thermal Market 12.9.16 Middleton, WI – HotSafe Direct Thermal Film, a heat, chemical, and UV resistant ribbonless film has been introduced by NAStar Inc. With T1055 adhesive, HotSafe Direct Thermal Film securely sticks to virtually all surfaces, withstands even the most extreme environments, and […]
- SynEster PET Synthetic Paper Press ReleaseSynEster PET Synthetic Paper Press Release NAStar Inc. Introduces SynEster Gloss White PET Synthetic Paper 6.24.16 Middleton, WI –SynEster White Synthetic Paper, an eco-friendly, cost-effective alternative to traditional Polyester film possesses heat-resistance, dimensional stability, and strength most similar to polyester, has been introduced by NAStar Inc. Stocked with T1055+ Temporary Adhesive, it is positioned as […]